As a Social Media Manager or Strategist you will:
Have experience of creating successful strategic plans and creative content campaigns on social media. This covers all primary social organic and paid platforms including but not exclusively:
• Have good knowledge of using propagating software such as Hootsuite and/or later.com
You will have the skills to:
• Create and deliver innovative social strategies.
• Creative content creation, in the form of engaging copy and images – perfect grammar and spelling is a must.
• Manage various clients’ social media accounts.
• You’ll work closely with them to understand their needs.
• Working as part of a wider team, delivering social media as part of a larger client project.
• Attending potential client business development meetings and presenting a social media proposal in conjunction with the sales team.
• Working with and managing social content for Wagada.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ specific experience within social media, working across multiple channels. You will need to demonstrate success with a portfolio of work.
We’re a growing company and, if you’re ambitious, want to keep learning and are looking to make your mark in a fast-moving small business, we’d love you to grow with us. We’ll offer you excellent opportunities to progress and a flexible, sociable working environment.
We’re not your average marketing agency, so this isn’t your average marketing position.
You’ll have a strong background in Digital Marketing and Social Media and be looking to develop further digitally. You’ll therefore need to have a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills.
We’re a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done, but also be willing to down-tools from time to time to join us for a Bake-off, game of darts or a ping-pong competition too!
You can find more information about the job in the attached job description, but here’s the most important stuff:
Pay: TBC subject to experience
Hours: Full-time, 9.00am-5.30pm (37.5 per week), Monday-Friday
Holiday: 23 days per year including festive period and public holidays rising to a maximum of 28 days, plus bank holidays
Benefits: Pension, training (both external and internal), Friday Team lunches
"I have been really pleased with what Wagada have done on my website - we now rank on page 1 of Google on top of which I am very impressed with their knowledge and customer service. Thank you for waking up our website!"
"I highly recommend Wagada. They have always provided an honest and detailed service which has helped us grow our business through digital marketing... they're also lovely people!"
Mr Allon Barsam MB BS MA FRCOphth
"Very impressed with everything they have done for us, not only thorough and professional, but extremely helpful and approachable."
Rob Davis, Skills4Stem
"Extremely professional and talented team. Always offer strong, worthy advice and deliver on time. A superb company to work with."
Mark Neville, ESF
"I've been working with Wagada for a year and I'm seeing a progressive increase in traffic to my website as well as extra business enquiries. The team are very informative and work collaboratively."
Phil, Entertainment Effects
"I love working with Cheryl and her team. They really understand my product and how a small business works. We have a good partnership and work well together."