Wagada Ltd trading as “Wagada” (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data when you are using the company’s website
Our registered office is at Second Floor, Old Building, New Barnes Mill, Cottonmill Lane, St Albans, AL1 2HA and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08905611. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZA316483, and act as the data controller/data processor when processing your data. Our designated Appointed Person for your consent and privacy related queries, is Cheryl Luzet, who can be contacted at Wagada Ltd, Second Floor, Old Building, New Barnes Mill, Cottonmill Lane, St Albans, AL1 2HA. Tel No: 01727 260 187.
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
– Contact details:including name, job title, email, telephone number and business address
– Personal preferences:including your marketing and cookie preferences, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
– When interacting with our Sites, data is automatically collected and shared with The Company by the technology platforms providing the experience. For example, your web browser or mobile device may share certain data with The Company as those devices interact with our Sites. More information about these practices is included in the Cookies and Pixel Tags section below.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and Marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Website Contact form and if you have provided us with your personal data
Wagada Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: —
– We collect your personal data to provide service(s) related to your business requirements and to ensure that we provide relevant communication relating to our services
– We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
– We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to your business requirements. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
– What personal data we hold about you
– The purposes of the processing
– The categories of personal data concerned
– The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
– How long we intend to store your personal data for
– If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Wagada Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We comply with UK data protection law.
We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: SSL, TLS encryptions when communicating between systems, pseudonymization (where it’s possible), restricted access, firewalls, anti-virus/malware, email encryption where required.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Wagada Ltd, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer all our services without it.
We retain your personal data for as long as we hold ‘legitimate interests’ to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, until the interests cease to exist unless if otherwise required by law.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Wagada Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Supervisory Authority:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.