Google Ads Training St Albans, Hertfordshire
An Introduction to Google Ads
Are you new to the world of Google Ads or keen to find out more about all the benefits PPC can bring to your business? This course is perfect for Marketing Managers or Business Owners who are interested in learning more about the benefits of PPC, how to use Google Ads and the opportunities that it brings.
“Fantastic workshop all about SEO for business. It’s amazing what you can learn in just 2 hours! The workshop was succinct, interesting, fascinating and will be a real asset to our business. Totally recommend!” Sue Wybrow
During this training session, you will:
- Gain an insight into the differences between Google Ads and organic listings
- Understand how PPC can be a key factor driving traffic to your website from search engines
- Receive a detailed step by step approach to the Google Ads platform
- Discover the metrics designed to help advertisers get more for their money through Google Ads
- Learn how to build effective campaigns
- Understand the basics behind Google Ads management
Wagada’s training courses are held in our training room at our offices in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Free parking is available to all visitors.
About your trainer:
Daniel Jenkins has vast experience in both digital and traditional marketing methods in B2B and B2C environments. He specialises in Marketing, SEO, Google Ads and Paid Social Media, particularly Facebook advertising.
“I really didn’t know where to start with social media for my business but the training really helped me out. I really enjoyed the LinkedIn training session and learnt so much. I would most definitely recommend!” Joy Odoi
“A fantastic LinkedIn course for start-ups in St Albans. Truly insightful session with actionable ideas.” Anne Anttonen