LinkedIn Training St Albans, Hertfordshire
How to Expand Your Network and Generate Valuable Leads Through LinkedIn
Are you already on LinkedIn but interested to increase your skills? This course is perfect for anyone who is already used to the platform but is looking to take their LinkedIn knowledge to the next stage and unlock the platform’s true potential.
“I joined a seminar on improving your engagement with LinkedIn and making the most of the opportunities it provides. Wagada fulfilled all of the above requirements and more. Most importantly, everyone was made to feel extremely comfortable regardless of their prior knowledge or confidence.” Jim Lewis
During this training session, you will:
- Discover LinkedIn, a platform of opportunity
- Take your LinkedIn activity up a level with industry knowledge and insight
- Learn how to create an All-Star profile and how to stand out from the crowd
- Bridge the gap and find out how to expand your network quickly and efficiently with our top tips to get connected
- Find out what NOT to do on LinkedIn and avoid the common traps
- Learn how to create killer content for you and your company
- Discover top tips to maximise your reach
- What is marketing without a strategy? Adopt a strategic approach and discover unique metrics guaranteed to set you on course towards bossing your content schedule
Wagada’s training courses are held in our training room at our offices in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Free parking is available to all visitors.
About your trainer:
Daniel Jenkins has vast experience in both digital and traditional marketing methods in B2B and B2C environments. He specialises in Marketing, SEO, Google Ads and Paid Social Media, particularly Facebook advertising.
“A fantastic LinkedIn course for start-ups in St Albans. Truly insightful session with actionable ideas.” Anne Anttonen
“I really didn’t know where to start with social media for my business but the training really helped me out. I really enjoyed the LinkedIn training session and learnt so much. I would most definitely recommend!” Joy Odoi