13 September, 2023
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this engaging, enlightening, and action-oriented session that will plunge you into the depths of social media marketing. We’ll give you guidance, insight and tips on how to elevate your brand’s social media activity in the months ahead.
• Discover the latest trends in social media marketing and how to maximise on them
• Navigate the landscape of 2024, identifying the precise focal points where your brand should focus on
• Learn how to weave the power of Threads into your strategic social media plan
• Get expert guidance on when to utilise social media advertising as part of your marketing strategy
• Learn about the impact of AI on social media marketing
• Get ready for the busy season with our 5 savvy social media Black Friday tips
• Find out more about the future social media landscape and what we can expect in 2024 and beyond
An expert strategist for B2B and B2C brands, Daniel holds a Distinction in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and has strong experience of both digital and traditional marketing methods.
Passionate about integrated communications and multi-platform advertising campaigns, Daniel approaches all marketing activity with a holistic approach, considering the full marketing mix when building strategic plans designed to increase clients’ visibility, engagement and return on investment.
I really enjoyed the presentation that Dan gave. It was both interesting and informative and was delivered in a style that invited questions. I would certainly recommend Dan as the ‘go to’ person.
Our monthly group training sessions bring together individuals from a wide range of companies, are cost effective and great for networking. We cover a range of topics, from ecommerce and Google Analytics to paid social media advertising. Find out more information on our group training courses.
If you need support on a particular challenge, we offer 2-hour 121 consultancy sessions where you can tap into the experience of one of Wagada’s digital experts. This service is sometimes combined with one of our other services, such as keyword research, where we train you on the implementation.
Our bespoke training courses are for in-house teams looking to upskill. You tell us your skills gap, and we’ll create a bespoke training course that completely meets the needs of your business and your industry. We can offer these online, in Wagada’s training suite or in your own offices.